It’s almost fall, y’all! We are sharing our TOP PICKS of must-experience corn mazes in Tampa Bay to get you into the spirit of the season. Several farms in the Tampa Bay Area plant some pretty awesome corn mazes for you to navigate with the kids (in the spring, it’s often a sunflower maze instead.)
This is one of our favorite fall activities for kids in Tampa Bay and even though it might be a bit of a drive depending on where you live, it’s well worth it!
A few tips before you head out on your corn maze adventure:
- Check with the farm to see if you need to buy an advanced ticket as some time slots may sell out.
- Bring plenty of water since it can get hot and to stay hydrated as you make your way through the corn maze.
- Wear closed-toed shoes since you will be on a farm and there are bugs.
- Pack wet wipes for quick clean-ups, since again…you’re on a farm. There are also usually only port-a-potties on site.
- Wear plenty of sunscreen and bug spray since we’re in Florida!
- Bring some extra cash just in case there are activities available.
Corn Mazes in Tampa Bay:
(Listed in order of opening date because we know a lot of you like to get started early! Also, be sure to check in with your chosen farm’s social media sites because some do sell out of tickets on certain days–easy to say we’re all excited about fall, y’all!)
- Dates: Opening September 15, 2023 | Fri-Sun
- Location: 950 Tavares Rd., Polk City, FL 33868
- Cost: $15 for ages 13-64, $12 for ages 2-12, seniors 65+, and active-duty military
It’s an easy ride from Tampa – just about a half hour east on I-4 – and suddenly you’re at Farmer Jerry and his family’s Harvest Holler Farm. Come out for a fun fall tradition and stroll the fields of this year’s corn maze and pumpkin patch at Harvest Holler Farm, a working family farm! You can explore the pumpkin patch, go on a hayride, enjoy some country eats, meet live farm animals, and more! There’s also a cow train, corn hole, and many more activities.
- Dates: Opens September 22, 2023
- Location: 16907 Boy Scout Rd, Odessa, FL, 33556
- Cost: $16.95 when purchased in advance for ages 3 and up, children 2 and under are free. Parking is free.
Raprager Family Farm’s Fall Festival is BACK for 2023 with even more fall fun on the farm! Attractions this year include axe throwing, pumpkin painting, a 900ft inflatable maze, a baby cow, and more. The haunted barn is back along with the hay rides, petting zoo, hay chute slide, and other favorites. The farm is kid-friendly all day but does get scarier after 6:00 pm.
- Dates: September 30-November 5, 2023 Sat-Sun: 10 am-5 pm and select weekdays
- Location: 15990 Stur St., Masaryktown, FL 34604
- Cost: $14.95 + tax ages 3 and up
You’ll want to pre-purchase a ticket online to secure your spot to navigate the 5-acre corn maze, explore the many attractions like a cow train, pedal cars, jumping pillow, and barnyard games. There’s also a petting farm and tree house. Bring some extra cash in case the little ones decide they want to participate in gem mining or even pick out their own pumpkins in the pumpkin patch! They even host a Flashlight Night and Haunted Trail (separate admission required).
- Dates: October 7-November 5, 2023, Sat-Sun: 10 am-5 pm
- Location: 6151 Varn Road, Plant City, FL 33565 (NEW LOCATION this year!)
- Cost: $12. Ages 3 and under are FREE
Take part in exciting, family-friendly fall games and activities during the annual Fox Squirrel Corn Maze! Navigate the corn maze and see how quickly you can find your way through and then go check out the duck races, challenge your kids to a game of corn hole, go on a hayride, and select the perfect pumpkin for your front porch in Tampa!
- Dates: October 14-29, 2023 on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am-5 pm
- Location: 5500 C.R. 675, Bradenton, FL 34211
- Cost: $15 for ages 11 and up, children under 10 are free. $5 for parking (cash only)
Make the drive south of Tampa Bay to experience the 32nd annual Pumpkin Patch Festival on select weekends in October. There will be hayrides, a petting zoo, games, a pumpkin patch, and more! The main attraction is the corn maze which is an additional $2 per person. Make sure to bring cash for other cool activities like a children’s train ride, Butterfly Experience, zip line, and more!
2023 dates we’re still waiting on:
- Dates: 2023 Dates TBA
- Location: 17250 Benes Roush Rd. Masaryktown, FL 34604
- Cost: $10.75 + tax ages 3 and up, 2 and under are free
Come out for corn maze fun at Sweetfields Farm in Masaryktown, but stay for the Pitcher Pump Duck Race, hayride, pumpkin patch, farm animals and free craft of the season. Buy your tickets ahead of time to secure your spot because this event often sells out. This year’s maze design is inspired by the new farm dog who you just might meet during your visit to Sweetfields!
- Dates: 2023 Dates TBA
- Location: 1603 Hawks Griffin Road, Plant City, FL 33565
- Cost: $15 for adults, $10 for kids 12 and under, 3 and younger are free
Keel Farms in Plant City is hosting this NEW event in Tampa Bay that will feature a four-acre corn maze for you and the kids to navigate as you find hidden clues and solve a riddle with the rooster mascot, Corky, and pals. There is also a pumpkin patch, hayrides, kids zone, and more!
Beasley Farm’s Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch
- Dates: October 8, 9, 15, 16, 22 and 23, 2022 from 10 am-4 pm
- Location: 10137 Preston Road, Brooksville
Beasley Farms is hosting its first pumpkin festival that will include a ton of fall fun on the farm including a sun hemp and corn maze, u-pick sunflowers, farm animals, fresh farm produce for purchase, and MORE!
- Dates: September 24-November 3, 2022, Thurs-Sun: 11 am-7 pm
- Location: 16651 Schofield Rd, Clermont, FL 34714
- Cost: $20 for ages 3 and up (tickets must be purchased in advance)
About an hour east of Tampa, just north of Walt Disney World is the cutest farm/fall festival for families! This year’s 7th Annual Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms will feature a new 5-acre corn maze, u-pick sunflowers and zinnias, a pumpkin patch barn, a kids zone, and more. You can even taste the yummy apple cider donuts.
- Dates: October 15-30, 2022 on Saturdays and Sundays 9 am-5 pm
- Location: 3200 River Ranch Blvd, River Ranch 33867
- Cost: Tickets are $15-30
At Polk County’s Westgate River Ranch exists the haunted corn maze. Enjoy a thrilling day or night as you experience a not-so-happy hayride with winding trails and chilling stories, a corn maze that will have you questioning which way to turn, and a pumpkin patch for those perfect fall family photos. The event is fun for all ages and Halloween lovers at heart!
- Location: 20015 West Newberry Road Newberry, Florida – near Gainesville
Related stories from our media partners: