Ahhh–it’s fall, y’all! Even if it doesn’t quite feel like it outside, our favorite fall festivals in Tampa Bay will help put you into the spirit of the season.
Get ready to inhale as much pumpkin spice as you can get your hands on!
Our top picks list has festivals on the farm, fall festivals with pumpkin patches in Tampa Bay, and of course, plenty of fall festivals with Insta-worthy photo opportunities to capture those forever memories!
Looking for even MORE fall fun? Check out 50+ Pumpkin Patches, Fall Festivals, Halloween Events and MORE!
Alright, friends…let’s get to it!
The Best Fall Festivals in Tampa Bay for Kids
Events are listed in order of event start date.
- Fall Festival: October 21, 2023 from 4 pm-7 pm
- Pumpkin Patch Dates: October 6-31, 2023
- Location: 19509 N Dale Mabry Hwy and 3703 W McKay Ave
Get ready for pumpkin season in Tampa Bay! Watermelon Swim’s annual Pumpkin Patch opens on October 6, offering a variety of perfect pumpkins at four locations. Lutz and South Tampa have large outdoor patches, while Wesley Chapel and Riverview offer cozy indoor setups. Each location boasts charming fall photo spots for your family to capture the spirit. Admission is free, and they are open from 8 am to 8 pm throughout October. Join them on October 21 for their FREE Fall Festival at Lutz and South Tampa, featuring trunk-or-treating, games, food trucks, and more. Visit their Facebook page for sneak peeks and to share your pumpkin patch photos!
- September 15-November 12, 2023 | Fri-Sun
- Location: 950 Tavares Rd., Polk City, FL 33868
- Cost: $15 for ages 13-64, $12 for ages 2-12, seniors 65+, and active-duty military
It’s an easy ride from Tampa – just about a half hour east on I-4 – and suddenly you’re at Farmer Jerry and his family’s Harvest Holler Farm. Come out for a fun fall tradition and stroll the fields of this year’s corn maze and pumpkin patch at Harvest Holler Farm, a working family farm! You can explore the pumpkin patch, go on a hayride, enjoy some country eats, meet live farm animals, and more! There’s also a cow train, corn hole, and many more activities.
- Opens September 22, 2023, Friday-Sunday through Oct 29, and then weekends in Nov. through Nov 19.
- Location: 16907 Boy Scout Rd, Odessa, FL, 33556
- Cost: $16.95 when purchased in advance for ages 3 and up, children 2 and under are free. Parking is free.
Raprager Family Farm’s Fall Festival is BACK for 2023 with even more fall fun on the farm! Attractions this year include axe throwing, pumpkin painting, a 900ft inflatable maze, a baby cow, and more. The haunted barn is back along with the hay rides, petting zoo, hay chute slide, and other favorites. The farm is kid-friendly all day but does get scarier after 6:00 pm.
- September 23 through October 30 on Fridays-Mondays and Nov 4 & 5.
- Location: 17250 Benes Roush Rd. Masaryktown, FL 34604
- Cost: $11.95 + tax ages 3 and up, 2 and under are free
Come out for corn maze fun at Sweetfields Farm in Masaryktown, but stay for the Pitcher Pump Duck Race, hayride, pumpkin patch, farm animals, and free craft of the season. Buy your tickets ahead of time to secure your spot because some days can sell out. They have a large maze inspired by a scarecrow along with a Mini Maze and Hay Bale Maze!
- Weekends from September 29-October 29, 2023
- Location: 475 North Avenue West, Brooksville, FL 34601
- Cost: entry is free
The Brooksville farm has hundreds, if not thousands of pumpkins–to choose from! The farm says most of their pumpkin deliveries are a few days off the vine, so they should last you through the holiday…and maybe even grab some cute ones for decor for Thanksgiving. They also have food vendors, produce, a petting zoo, a bounce house, games, and more.
- September 30-October 29, 2023. Open daily.
- Location: 1750 Lake Ave SE, Largo, FL 33771
- Cost: $10 weekdays/$15 weekend
Explore and pick up a pumpkin at their patch, take a hayride, and enjoy the great fall decorations or hang with some new friends at the petting zoo. There’s a ton more to do and lots of fun for the whole family.
- September 30-October 22, 2023 on Saturdays and Sundays
- Location: 20175 Manecke Road, Brooksville, FL 34601
- Cost: $20 per vehicle – includes activities
There will be lots of kids’ games, big kids’ games, corn hole, pumpkin painting, hay rides, “Moo” train barrel ride, a wide variety of craft & food vendors, shaved ice, ice cream, corn shucking contests, and a pumpkin patch!
- Every weekend from September 30-October 29, 2023, Sat-Sun: 10 am-5 pm
- Location: 7410 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, 34240
- Cost: $5 parking, admission is free. Activities range from $1-$10
A quick hop down to Sarasota to check out Fruitville Grove’s 35th Annual Pumpkin Patch Festival might be just the change of pace and scenery you and your bunch of little pumpkins need! Held every weekend throughout October, it includes fun family-friendly activities, a butterfly garden, pony rides, family circus, and of course, a Pumpkin Patch! There will be a children’s costume contest every Saturday at 2 p.m.
- September 30-November 5, 2023. Open Wednesday-Friday from 10 am-2 pm through Oct 27 and Sat-Sun: 10 am-5 pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Location: 15990 Stur St., Masaryktown, FL 34604
- Cost: $15.95 + tax ages 3 and up
You’ll want to pre-purchase a ticket online to secure your spot to navigate the 5-acre corn maze and explore the many attractions like a cow train, pedal cars, jumping pillow, and barnyard games. There’s also a petting farm and tree house. Bring some extra cash in case the little ones decide they want to participate in gem mining or even pick out their own pumpkins in the pumpkin patch! They even host a Haunted Nights event on select nights (separate admission required).
- Open daily September 30-October 31, 2023
- Location: 2311 S. Parsons Avenue, Seffner
- Cost: Free to attend
Kerby’s Nursery has a variety of beautiful pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, mums, and more! And don’t forget to snap a photo in front of the pumpkin wall! At their fall kickoff event on September 30, attend a fall decorating seminar, participate in gift card giveaways, enjoy food from local food trucks, and make a pumpkin succulent arrangement.
- Weekends from September 30-October 29, 2023, from 9 am-5 pm
- Location: 17187 Lake Iola Road, Dade City
- Cost: Adults are $12, Kids ages 3-12 are $9 and kids 0-2 are free
Dade City Farms at Lake Iola’s Fall Festival features so many awesome family-friendly activities including a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hamster wheel racers, petting zoo, u-pick sunflowers, and so much more. You can even add on experiences like a cup of food to feed the animals and even book a baby kangaroo encounter.
- Select nights October 5-29, 2023, 7 pm-10 pm
- Location: 2302 N. Dover Rd, Dover, FL 33527
- Cost: $8 for ages 3 and up in advance and $9 at the gate
This is a unique way to celebrate the fall season on the farm! Sun Kisses Acres is teaming up with Nights of Shimmering Lights to create a 1/4 mile walk-through trail featuring beautiful lights, music, games, hay rides, pumpkin patches, a foam play area on select nights, and more! The light trail is not-so-scary and suitable for kids of all ages! *The walking trail is not suitable or accessible for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Saturdays and Sundays from October 7-29, 2023
- Location: 5202 Thonotosassa Road, Plant City
- Cost: FREE
Keel Farms is hosting its annual Fall Harvest Days with fun activities for kids, pumpkin painting, farm animals, camel rides, Corky’s Corn Maze, and a bounce house. There will be over 30 craft vendors and special releases of fall wines, beers, and ciders. Parking is also free!
- Saturdays & Sundays October 7-October 29, 2023 11 am-5 pm
- Location: 8005 Racetrack Rd., Tampa, FL 33635
- Cost: $15 admission, $1 parking
Bring the family out for a day of fun, while supporting a non-profit animal sanctuary right outside the Westchase area. The festival includes pony, train, and hayrides, as well as farm animals and exotic animals such as goats, sloths, lemurs, and deer. Kids can also bounce around in the bounce house, play in the corn pit, enjoy fall-themed crafts, and play fall-themed games. Proceeds go to the animal rescue and sanctuary.
- Through October 7-29, 2023 on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am-4 pm
- Location: 18150 Commonwealth Ave N., Polk City, FL
- Cost: $14 per person
OVER 20 ACTIVITIES INCLUDED WITH THE ALL-DAY PASS, 200 animals that you can hold touch, and feed (Food to feed animals included) Pumpkin Patch, 1 FREE Pumpkin per Family (While Supplies Last), Petting Farm, 70 70-foot jumping Pillows, Inflatable Slides, Bounce House, Haunted Trail, Bird Aviary, a Scavenger Hunt and more. Lots of New Activities. FREE PARKING.
- October 7-November 5, 2023, Sat-Sun: 10 am-5 pm
- Location: 6151 Varn Road, Plant City, FL 33565 (NEW LOCATION this year!)
- Cost: $12. Ages 3 and under are FREE
Take part in exciting, family-friendly fall games and activities during the annual Fox Squirrel Corn Maze! Navigate the corn maze and see how quickly you can find your way through and then go check out the duck races, challenge your kids to a game of corn hole, go on a hayride, and select the perfect pumpkin for your front porch in Tampa!
- October 14-29, 2023 on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am-5 pm
- Location: 5500 C.R. 675, Bradenton, FL 34211
- Cost: $15 for ages 11 and up, children under 10 are free. $5 for parking (cash only)
Make the drive south of Tampa Bay to experience the 32nd annual Pumpkin Patch Festival on select weekends in October. There will be hayrides, a petting zoo, games, a pumpkin patch, and more! The main attraction is the corn maze which is an additional $2 per person. Make sure to bring cash for other cool activities like a children’s train ride, Butterfly Experience, zip line, and more!
- Saturday and Sunday, Oct 14 & 15 and Oct 21 & 22, 2023
- Location: Armature Works, Tampa
- Cost: Free to attend
The Heights Fall Festival will take place across two weekends in October and will feature a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, face painters, activities for the whole family, and live music. There will also be a food drive benefiting Metropolitan Ministries.
- October 21, 22, 28, and 29, 2023 at various times | Tickets are on sale now
- Location: 12210 83rd St East Parrish, FL 34219
- Cost: Tickets start at $20
The Florida Railroad Museum is calling “all aboard” for young and old train enthusiasts as you embark on the Pumpkin Patch Express to a field full of pumpkins to pick, as well as kid-friendly activities on your 2.5-hour journey. Children are invited to pick their own pumpkin to take home. Everyone is also invited to participate in other crafts and activities.
Owl-O-Ween at McGough Nature Park
- October 27, 2023, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Location: 11901 146th St., Largo, FL 33774
- Cost: $5 for ages 3 and up
For a spooky good time, bring the family out to McGough Nature Park for a night to explore a spooky nature trail, candy scavenger hunt, animal shows, and more! Tickets are $5 per person. Kids three and younger are free. You can learn more and book your tickets by visiting playlargo.com.
- October 29, 2023, from 9 am-1 pm
- Location: 9612 Crescent Drive, Odessa
- Cost: $15
Old McMickey’s Farm is hosting a fall Carnival which will include carnival games, a pumpkin patch, farm animals, and MORE!
Fall Festivals that have already happened in 2023: Stay Tuned for 2024!
- October 7 & 8, 2023 from 11 am-7 pm
- Location: 600 2nd Ave NE, St. Petersburg
- Cost: Free to attend
Head to the ST. Pete Pier for the Tampa Bay area’s only beachfront fall festival featuring live music, family-friendly entertainment, and the area’s largest pumpkin patch.
- Saturday, October 14 from 10 am-2 pm
- Location: 2900 31st S in St. Pete
- Cost: Free to attend
The Pinellas Pioneer Settlement and Boyd Hill Nature Preserve are hosting a fall festival featuring hayrides, crafts, games, music, and more! There will even be a pie-eating contest hosted by Village Inn. Activity tickets will be available for purchase.
- October 14, 2023, 9 am-4 pm
- Location: 15602 Pioneer Museum Rd., Dade City, FL 33523
- Cost: $5 for students ages 5 and up, $10 for adults
Take part in fall games and activities as a family at Pioneer Florida Museum and Village in Dade City. Paint a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, make a scarecrow, visit the petting zoo, take a pony ride, pose for a photo with a scarecrow, touch a truck, get your face painted, go on carnival rides, and more! No pets, coolers, food, or beverages are allowed.