Nothing says ‘It’s FALL, Y’ALL!” like settling into the stands, and aren’t we lucky with our sports scene in Champa Bay! There are several home games families can experience this month with the kids. In fact, you can pretty much fill each week with a chance to cheer on the home teams.
Tampa Bay Rays:
Tampa Bay Rays September Home Games:
- Sept. 4, 5, 6 vs. Boston Red Sox
- Sept. 7, 8, 9, 10 vs. Seattle Mariners
- Sept. 19, 20, 21 vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Sept. 22, 23, 24 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Bay Rays Quick Facts:
- Children ages 2 and older must have a ticket.
- Be sure to check out the Rays Touch Experience—a 10,000-gallon touch tank exhibit in partnership with the Florida Aquarium. It’s located just beyond the right-center field fence.
- Check out their promotions scheduled on raysbaseball.com for a list of themed games and giveaways like bobbleheads, hats, and more this season.
Tampa Bay Rowdies:
Tampa Bay Rowdies Home Games:
- Saturday, Sept. 2 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Hartford Athletic
- Saturday, Sept. 9 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Louisville City FC
- Saturday, Sept. 23 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Memphis 901 FC
- Saturday, Sept. 30 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Loudoun United
Tampa Bay Rowdies Quick Facts:
- All children ages 2 and older must have a ticket.
- Al Lang Stadium is cash-free.
- No bags are allowed into Al Lang Stadium with the exception of diaper bags, medical bags, and bags smaller than 5×8 inches.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers September Home Games:
- Sunday, Sept. 17 at 1 p.m. vs. Chicago Bears
- Monday, Sept. 25 at 7:15 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quick Facts:
- All attendees must have a ticket due to NFL policy. Tickets are accessible via mobile device only.
- Go early to check out Bucs Beach on the side of the stadium along Tampa Bay Boulevard. There are plenty of photo ops, performers, music and more!
- Check out the Jr. Bucs Kids Zone too. Kids can test their skills in the inflatable obstacle course, try on a real Bucs uniform, toss a football and more!
Tampa Bay Lightning:
Tampa Bay Lightning Preseason Home Games in September:
- Friday, Sept. 29 at 7 p.m. vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Saturday, Sept. 30 at 5 p.m. vs. Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Lightning Quick Facts:
- Children under 2 do not need a ticket as long as they can sit on a lap.
- The Kids Club table is typically located in section 128 during games.
- Get your camera ready! ThunderBug is at every game.
Kids 14 and younger can become a super fan with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! There is a one-time registration fee of $24.99 which includes your child’s welcome kit full of Bucs swag like an official membership card, Bucs hat, and more. Your child will also get priority invites to future Jr. Bucs events. Join today at buccaneers.com/fans/jr-bucs.
Membership for the current season is FREE. You’ll get notifications about special events for Kids’ Club members and take advantage of some of the online fun like coloring pages, games, and more. Kids Club members also get one FREE kids’ admission to MOSI with a paying adult. Join at nhl.com/lightning/fans/kids-club.
Although Rays Rookies Kids Club memberships are sold out for 2023, you can sign up for Rays Newsletters using this link to be notified by email when information is available about the 2024 Rays Rookies Kids Club. Kids receive Rays swag and discount tickets.
Related stories we think you’ll LOVE:
- Get to know Devin White of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Perseverance, Character, and Teamwork: Life lessons with Shaq Barrett of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Fatherhood and Football: A conversation with Will Gholston of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Mike Evans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers talks football, family life and life lessons learned on the field
- BOGO is back! We get to know Zach Bogosian of the Tampa Bay Lightning as he returns to the team
- Game Day Tips: How to ensure the best Bucs game day experience at Ray Jay with the kids