We got a SNEAK PEEK of Peppa Pig Theme Park!! Click here for our INSIDE LOOK and honest review of the rides, attractions, food and more!
Oink! Oink! Peppa Pig is heading to Tampa Bay and she can’t wait to jump in muddy puddles along with your kiddos!
Construction of the world’s first stand-alone Peppa Pig Theme Park is underway right now, just steps away from LEGOLAND Florida. While the park isn’t slated to open until February 24 2022 we were recently invited for a sneak peek to share with you.
Our first thoughts–this is exactly the kind of theme park our area needs. A place created just for preschoolers. Rides are being designed with little ones in mind which means parents will be able to ride along, so even the most nervous kiddos can experience their first rides.
While we’re thrilled about a new theme park coming to our area, of all the places in the world, we had to ask…why here and why LEGOLAND Florida.
“We believe in central Florida as a destination location. We have a wonderful theme park here in LEGOLAND, several different hotels and accommodations and we’ve been serving guests from all over, so this naturally made sense as the right place to roll out our first Peppa Pig Theme Park,” said Keith Carr, the project director of Peppa Pig Theme Park.
Kelly Hornick with LEGOLAND and Peppa Pig Theme Park added, “What’s great about that is that LEGOLAND is a theme park built for kids. LEGOLAND specializes in 2-12 year olds in terms of getting the ultimate day of building fun with the LEGO, riding roller coasters and all of that, but what we saw is that we need more for the little ones and this park is that. This park is going to have so much for for the little ones to experience with their older siblings and grown-ups.”
When you step foot into this NEW stand-alone park in April, Peppa Pig’s world will open up in front of you. There will be SIX rides presch
oolers and their parents can experience together. Here’s the rundown of those rides from our pals at Peppa Pig Theme Park:
- Daddy Pig’s Roller Coaster: Take a ride with Daddy Pig in his recognizable red car and go on an unexpected adventure when Mr. Bull’s “digging up the road” sends you on a curvy exploration of Daddy Pig’s new short cut! This family-friendly thrill ride is the perfect first roller coaster for brave “little piggies”!
- Peppa Pig’s Balloon Ride: You won the Fun Fair raffle! Now ride to the sky with Peppa Pig and your family in Miss Rabbit’s hot air balloon as your prize! Enjoy the view from the very top, it’s brilliant!
- Grandad Dog’s Pirate Boat Ride: Anchors away! Sail with Grandad Dog on this family boat ride to find his hidden treasure.
- Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Adventure: Take a ride on a friendly dinosaur and discover prehistoric surprises around every corner of Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Park! Parents can ride along with their little explorers on this epic dino quest!
- Mr. Bull’s High Striker: Once the hammer hits the bell on Mr. Bull’s High Striker, your family will bounce up to the sky. Hold on tight and be prepared for a surprise because, after all, what goes up, must come down!
- Peppa’s Pedal Bike Tour and George’s Tricycle Trail: Little ones will pedal their way through a camping adventure in the woods, through the icy mountains to see the sights, smells and sounds of the great outdoors! Smaller cyclists can enjoy George’s shorter pedal path adventure on tricycles built just for them!
(Keep scrolling to see the renderings.)
The park will also feature Peppa themed play spaces and attractions, including the Muddy Puddles Splash Pad! These spaces will be a perfect for little ones to get their wiggles out with their parents and siblings. Since we know you want to know…here’s what the Peppa Pig Theme Park is sharing with us about what you can expect at these attractions:
- Muddy Puddles Splash Pad: Have an oinktastic time with Peppa and George doing their favorite thing: jumping up and down in “muddy puddles!” This lively play area has spouting fountains, slides and other watery surprises to keep the play experiences super fun and splashy!
- Fun Fair: Meet Peppa and her friends for a fairground adventure full of free games for the whole family, rides that take you up into the sky and lots of other fun things to try!
- George’s Fort: What’s making that croaking noise? Find out for Granny Pig by finding your way through the maze and exploring George’s Fort!
- Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse: Discover what Grandpa Pig is growing – could it be something red and squishy? Or green and round? Slide around his greenhouse and find out!
- Peppa Pig’s Treehouse: Climb into the Treehouse and join Peppa for “high tea” in her not- so-high treehouse, then slide down to the bottom for even more fun!
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground: Get active and find all of the ways to play around the rabbit burrows, as you jump, crawl or hop over to explore Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground.
- Madame Gazelle’s Nature Trail: Discover what has left mysterious footprints on the ground as you explore the nature trail with Madame Gazelle!
- Mr. Potato’s Showtime Arena: Join Peppa and her family under the canopy at Mr. Potato’s stage with live shows packed full of songs, games, snorts, and giggles throughout the day!
- The Cinema: Take a break from the sunny fun by watching some of your favorite episodes of Peppa Pig on the big screen in our indoor cinema!
While it’s only steps away from the LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, don’t expect to find any LEGO elements inside the Peppa Pig Theme Park. As we’ve mentioned, it’s a standalone park, but you will still have options. An annual pass and ticket options will be available in the future which will include visits to Peppa Pig Theme Park and LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and Water Park. But, if you just can’t wait…you can purchase annual passes for the Peppa Pig Theme Park now for $74.99.
You can also now purchase single day tickets for $30.99 in advance or $34.99 at the gate. There is also an option to buy a LEGOLAND Florida Two-Park, Two-Day ticket for $134.99 in advance or $149.99 at the gate.
“Our goal is to be a preschoolers best day ever whether they are riding their first roller coaster, going on their first boat ride or just playing on all of the playgrounds at their own pace–this is going to be a day they’ll never forget,” Hornick told us.
Photo gallery of the Peppa Pig Theme Park